Monday, January 17, 2011

LP Blog Hop Day 2

Hello everyone!! Welcome to Day 2 of the Lollipop Press Blog Hop!! Are you enjoying our hop?


You should have arrived to my blog from Trish, if that is not where you arrived from, then please join us at the Lollipop Press Blog to start the hop from the beginning so you don't miss a thing!

Just a note to Remember, You must be a follower of Lollipop Press, visit all the blogs, and comment on all the blogs in order to be entered to win our fantastic Grand Prize! 

Here is another one of my layouts using products from the Woodland Winter Line by Lollipop Press. What a wonderful line! I had fun creating different layouts and projects with this line.



Today I do not have a piece of the kit that your looking for. So if you don't have the pieces that your looking for keep looking!!! Maybe tomorrow I might have a piece! Who knows!! You will have to come back tomorrow to find out!!

Thank you again for joining us for the Lollipop Press Blog Hop, Day 2. Your next stop on the hop is Joanne. I know that you are going to love her projects!

2 comments:

  1. I just love the colours and the little vits you have added like the clock hands and rabbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of color on your LO! Thanks for the inspo :)

    ReplyDelete