Friday, April 23, 2010

Can you stand to see more?

Two more layouts. I have to give myself a small pat on the back. So far I'm staying on top of my pictures.
The colors in this layout were inspired by a room I saw in Martha Stewart's Living magazine. I loved how they looked together. I think if I were to go back and redo this page I would put all three pictures across the top. I used mostly AC cardstock, AC details, AC fabric thickers and Basic Gray pattern paper.

This was a different layout for me. I like the circles and played it up a bit by using the ribbon bunching technique around the edge of the big circle. You can't see in the picture but I sprayed Glimmer Mist around the big circle. Everything is American Crafts other then the star punch that comes from Fiskars.

No comments:

Post a Comment